Cleft-Lip and Palate / Normal speech and deviations
9-00-16.30 (Cleft-Lip and Palate)
8.30-16.30 (Cleft-Lip and Palate)
8.30-13.30 (Normal speech and deviations) also Zoom
Wallenberg conference center
Medicinaregatan 20, 413 90 Göteborg
CLP team in Göteborg and invited lecturers from Malmö and Jönköping
STPG in Orthodontics in Sweden and ST-tandläkare in VGR
The whole course will be given as lecture and self-studies on suggested literature. The session on “Normal speech and pathology” (Friday 2023-04-21) will be available also as videoconference for those postgraduate centres that wishes so.
9000 SEK/person for the whole course or
3000 SEK /person for “Normal speech and pathology” only
The fees cover costs of the course and meals (lunch/coffee breaks) for the persons attending the course in place.
Andrea Bresin, email@example.com
The CLP-course will cover the following topics:
- How does a cleft occur? Embryology and etiology
- Surgical protocols for cleft lip and palate, from a national view
- The importance of team work
- Gender differences in treatment of CLP
- Psychological aspects of CLP
- Presurgical orthopedics
- Growth impairment and principles for orthodontic treatment in CLP Maxillofacial surgery for individuals with CLP
- Dental health in children with CLP
- Prosthetic aspects in CLP
- Epidemiology and international perspective of CLP Internationally adopted children with CLP
Normal speech and deviations (also as videoconference):
- Normal speech development
- Speech and malocclusions
- Cleft speech characteristics
- Speech problems in craniofacial syndromes
- Speech in relation to maxillary osteotomy
To register for the course, please click on the blue “Course registration” button on the right.
Once the link has been opened, you need to search for the course name in the search field.