Clinical Genetics and Craniofacial Syndromes
3-day course for dentists under specialist education
Mandatory for postgraduate students in Orthodontics
Date: 5-7th of October 2022
Place: Department of Dental Medicine, Alfred Nobels allé 8, Huddinge
Venue: Von Behring 9th floor
Course director: Marie Pegelow
Course-fee: 9 000: – excluding VAT
The lecturers in the various professions touch on the latest discoveries in their different fields and lectures on common syndromes, causes, clinical characteristics, genetic analyses, and treatment.
- Introduction to Genetics
- Genetic Counselling
- Prenatal Diagnosis of Craniofacial Malformations
- Laboratory Techniques
- Craniofacial Syndromes with Dental Implications
- Craniofacial Syndromes with Pedodontic Interventions
- Psychological Implications in Patients treated with Craniofacial Syndromes
- From Genetic Mutations through Development to Clinical Craniofacial Anomalies and Treatment
- Turner Syndrome
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Craniofacial Syndromes and Surgical Interventions
Kristofer Andersson, DDS.
Monica Barr Agholme DDS, PhD.
Anna Hammarsjö, MD
Kristina Jansson, Psychologist.
Agneta Karsten, DDS, Assoc. Prof.
Tulay Lindberg or coworkers, Assoc. Prof.
Daniel Nowinsky, MD, Assoc. Prof
Marie Pegelow, DDS, PhD
David Rice, DDS, Prof.
Sara Rizell, DDS, PhD.
Emma Tham, MD, PhD.
Håkan Thonberg, MD
Registration is sent to administrator Helena Brodin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for registration 15th of September